You already know that competitive advantage is increasingly achieved by the relationships that you build with your customers – not over the phone or by email, but face to face.
The Official CITE Review
Read the Official CITE 2016 Review for a unique insight into what took place at CITE 2016.
Exhibiting at CITE is one of the most efficient, effective and successful marketing activities available to you. It provides the opportunity to meet many potential customers who are actively looking for suppliers, the chance to have numerous face to face meetings in a short period of time, gives you brand exposure and much more. Make CITE the vocal point of your brand and make this the focal point of your marketing strategy.
CITE’s co-location with the well-established rail infrastructure event Infrarail, has created a big buzz amongst a wide section of the industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the UK’s biggest infrastructure event in 2016.
Download the latest Floor Plan (560KB)
New for 2016!
Take advantage of our Business Matching service – whereby key buyers and decision makers attend pre-booked meetings at relevant exhibitors’ stands! Make the most of this opportunity for valuable face-to-face time with potential new clients by presenting your company and innovations in the best possible way! Tips and more info will follow in due course – don’t miss out!
CITE attracts international visitors and exhibitors as well as industry leading keynote speakers – all of which provide the ideal platform for the industry to come together and do business.
People do business. People do business at CITE.
Why should you exhibit at CITE?
- Meet those who are involved in the delivery of over 250 infrastructure projects in the UK that are valued at around £466 billion
- Network with the industry professionals that you need to connect with
- Close deals & sell more – visitors attend CITE with the intention of doing business
- Exhibitions are the second most effective means of generating sales leads after a company’s own website
- Beat the competition to direct sales
- Remain “front of mind” for prospects and existing customers – demonstrate that your company is strong and build your brand
- Collect leads and make high quality connections – companies are being very selective with who they send to exhibitions – they only send the people that need to be there
- Increase your brand exposure and awareness
- Launch new products and services
- CITE provides a showcase for exhibiting companies to explain the features and benefits of their products and services
- CITE brings people together from across the industry in one place at one time. It provides networking opportunities for people that wouldn’t normally be together
- CITE has a global reach
CITE 2016 Video
CITE 2014 exhibitor feedback
“Very, very good quality of visitors which has made the whole exercise very worthwhile. CITE is a very important part of our annual campaign because of the nature of the visitors and the professionalism of the show itself.”
Peter Wilson, Technical Director, Echo Barrier
“So far our experience of CITE has been fantastic. It's been a very busy show for us, we've met a lot of new people that we haven't seen before and we've been able to start forging relationships with them. Importantly we've been able to find out better what it is the industry wants and also get across to the industry what we can offer to it.”
John Meredith, Unit Head of Rail, Imtech UK
“CITE is critical in my opinion. It is where specifiers, consultants, engineers attend and find out what's on offer from new and innovative suppliers like ourselves. We have had a great meeting with Network Rail.”
David Holmes, Technical Director, Fibrelite
Warning to Exhibitors
Mack Brooks Exhibitions Ltd is not connected in any way to Fairguide.com, Expo Guide or Construct Data Verlag AG and distances itself completely from these companies.
Click for more information